Trusted Realtor in Vancouver
Samantha was born and raised in Vancouver, BC. Samantha decided on a career in Realty because she wants to be the person who helps her buyers/sellers reach another milestone in their life with confidence and ease. Prior to starting her career in Real Estate, she worked in a number of different companies, i.e. BC Hydro, Harris & Co. LLP Employment and Labour Law firm, Hudson's Bay, etc. All of which provided the transferable skills of strong communication, being honest and protecting confidentiality. These qualities are what make Samantha a realtor who people can trust to protect them, every step of the way. When Samantha is not working with buyers and sellers to find their next dream home, you can find her spending time playing badminton or trying out new places to eat with family and friends.
2015 – AWARDED – BREAK OUT AGENT – OAKWYN REALTY LTD.
2016 – AWARDED – SALES ACHIEVEMENT – OAKWYN REALTY LTD.
- Seniors leaving Vancouver to take advantage of housing market – The Globe and Mail May 21, 2017
- AISA Real Estate Services Remains Bullish on Rebounding Vancouver Market – Canada NewsWire (press release) May 19, 2017
- No Fixed Address documentary puts focus on Vancouver housing crisis – Vancouver Sun May 18, 2017
- Horseshoe Bay ‘locals first’ initiative wraps with 50% buy-in – Business in Vancouver May 18, 2017
- BC government wants to resolve foreign buyers tax lawsuit without full trial – CBC.ca May 18, 2017