Trusted Realtor in Vancouver
Samantha was born and raised in Vancouver, BC. Samantha decided on a career in Realty because she wants to be the person who helps her buyers/sellers reach another milestone in their life with confidence and ease. Prior to starting her career in Real Estate, she worked in a number of different companies, i.e. BC Hydro, Harris & Co. LLP Employment and Labour Law firm, Hudson's Bay, etc. All of which provided the transferable skills of strong communication, being honest and protecting confidentiality. These qualities are what make Samantha a realtor who people can trust to protect them, every step of the way. When Samantha is not working with buyers and sellers to find their next dream home, you can find her spending time playing badminton or trying out new places to eat with family and friends.
2015 – AWARDED – BREAK OUT AGENT – OAKWYN REALTY LTD.
2016 – AWARDED – SALES ACHIEVEMENT – OAKWYN REALTY LTD.
- New downtown office towers seek tech tenants, land investors – Business in Vancouver November 22, 2017
- Can the government save the middle-class wannabe homeowner in Toronto and Vancouver? – The Globe and Mail November 21, 2017
- Toronto Tops UBS Global Real Estate Bubble Index, Vancouver Comes In Fourth – Better Dwelling November 20, 2017
- Is Canadian Real Estate The Least Affordable It’s Ever Been? Nope – Better Dwelling November 19, 2017
- Academic takes on Vancouver’s housing-supply ‘myth’ – The Globe and Mail November 17, 2017