Trusted Realtor in Vancouver
Samantha was born and raised in Vancouver, BC. Samantha decided on a career in Realty because she wants to be the person who helps her buyers/sellers reach another milestone in their life with confidence and ease. Prior to starting her career in Real Estate, she worked in a number of different companies, i.e. BC Hydro, Harris & Co. LLP Employment and Labour Law firm, Hudson's Bay, etc. All of which provided the transferable skills of strong communication, being honest and protecting confidentiality. These qualities are what make Samantha a realtor who people can trust to protect them, every step of the way. When Samantha is not working with buyers and sellers to find their next dream home, you can find her spending time playing badminton or trying out new places to eat with family and friends.
2015 – AWARDED – BREAK OUT AGENT – OAKWYN REALTY LTD.
2016 – AWARDED – SALES ACHIEVEMENT – OAKWYN REALTY LTD.
- Vancouver’s push for density presents opportunities for small-time investors – The Globe and Mail September 13, 2017
- Vancouver Detached Real Estate Is Seeing Price Growth Plummet – Better Dwelling September 12, 2017
- West Vancouver Realtor says no merit to complaint before real estate council – North Shore News September 11, 2017
- First emergency order from BC’s new real estate watchdog targets condo developer – Vancouver Sun September 11, 2017
- BC rules banning real-estate ‘double-ending’ could hurt buyers, realtors say – The Globe and Mail September 10, 2017