Trusted Realtor in Vancouver
Samantha was born and raised in Vancouver, BC. Samantha decided on a career in Realty because she wants to be the person who helps her buyers/sellers reach another milestone in their life with confidence and ease. Prior to starting her career in Real Estate, she worked in a number of different companies, i.e. BC Hydro, Harris & Co. LLP Employment and Labour Law firm, Hudson's Bay, etc. All of which provided the transferable skills of strong communication, being honest and protecting confidentiality. These qualities are what make Samantha a realtor who people can trust to protect them, every step of the way. When Samantha is not working with buyers and sellers to find their next dream home, you can find her spending time playing badminton or trying out new places to eat with family and friends.
2015 – AWARDED – BREAK OUT AGENT – OAKWYN REALTY LTD.
2016 – AWARDED – SALES ACHIEVEMENT – OAKWYN REALTY LTD.
- Expansion of foreign buyers’ tax to Okanagan, Vancouver Island questioned by real estate groups – BNN February 22, 2018
- Budget housing measures to impact West Vancouver – North Shore News February 22, 2018
- Fire-damaged Vancouver mansion sparks heritage fight – The Globe and Mail February 21, 2018
- Real estate industry casts doubt on BC’s housing affordability plan – CBC.ca February 21, 2018
- Vancouver City Council passes motion calling for real estate ‘flipping tax’ – Globalnews.ca February 21, 2018